Public Service Announcement
Previously we have made this statement and are continuing monitoring and updating.
In order to protect our guests we are constantly monitoring the CDC, Quinault Indian Health and Washington State guideless. As you already know we The Quinault Beach Resort & Casino has always taken precautionary steps in preventing the spread of any illness. We take pride in our standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
We now take extra precautionary steps to prevent the spread of communicable disease especially Coronavirus (COVID-19), as suggested by the CDC, Quinault Indian Health department and the Washington State Department of Health. We have increased the frequency of sanitizing and cleaning throughout the day. We apply this to our entire Resort, Casino, and Hotel, Food and Beverage and all other areas.
We close the casino from 4 a.m. to 6 a.m. daily to clean and sanitize the resort including the entire gaming floor, further protecting our guests and team.
The resort has hand sanitation stations at every entrance. We remind everyone to be proactive about their health and the safety of those around them. It is recommended to wash your hands in warm water for at least 20 seconds.
For those that would like the extra comfort, we have safety devices available such as disposable gloves, in addition to the hand sanitizer throughout the property.
We expect our guests want to get out to the beach. So, come out to Quinault Beach Resort and Casino, relax and spend some time walking on our Pristine Washington beaches!
We are closely monitoring all available information, including updated recommendations from the CDC, State and Tribal health authorities and will continue to update our guests on any changes to our operation.“UPDATE”
NOW we have taken an additional step of temporarily closing our Buffet (nawiɫɪn). We are taking this action because we believe in being proactive and doing the right thing. We are expecting to reopen the buffet for our beloved Easter Buffet and yet we will monitor the situation and publicize the reopen date as soon as safely possible.
We NOW have some new specials in Emily’s and the Ocean Lounge to offer your favorites from the Buffet, including:
- Prime Rib special ($9.99 with Young at Heart coupon, $12.99 regular price), served on Wednesdays from 12pm-8pm in Emily’s and the Ocean Lounge
- Ocean Lounge Surf & Turf special ($12.99) – 8 oz Prime Rib with Shrimp Scampi, served on Fridays and Saturdays from 4pm-10pm
- Emily’s Surf & Turf special ($29.99) – 12 oz Prime Rib with a Dungeness Crab Cluster, served on Fridays and Saturdays from 4pm-10pm
- All You Can Eat Dungeness Crab ($29.99) extended through Fridays and Saturdays, served daily in Emily’s and the Ocean Lounge
- Sunset Specials ($6.95) extended to 2pm-6pm, Sunday through Thursday, served in Emily’s and the Ocean Lounge
Sincerely,Don Kajans and the entire Team at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino